Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Ignite Memphis 5: Enlighten us, but make it quick!
Thursday, October 25, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Enlighten us, but make it quick!
LaunchMemphis and MemphisConnect partner again to present Ignite Memphis 5 on October 25, 2012 at the Bioworks Conference Center. So prepare for another evening of enligtenment, entertainment- and beer!
Early Bird tickets are only $10 through October 18, then $15 through the night of the event. Doors open at 5:30 and the show starts promptly at 6pm.
Curious about Ignite? Take a look at prior Ignite Memphis presentations from our March 2012 event.
Ignite Memphis is part of the Ignite phenomenon started by Brady Forrest of O'Reilly Media, now with events hosted in Paris, New York, Helsinki and other global hot spots.
Ignite Memphis 5 speakers and topics, in agenda order:
- Ian Lemmonds, How to Be Terrible at Practically Almost Everything
- Keith Norman, Churches as Engines for Community Transformation
- Yolanda Dillard, Trash Talk
- Ty Cobb, CoreFire Tracking System
- Laurel Amatangelo, Dr. Wigglebottoms, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Silly
- Teddy Gorman, The Power of the T-Shirt: An Original American Meme
- Summer Owens, Teen pregnancy is your problem
- Katrina Coleman, Vulgar? I barely know her!
- Stephanie Bennett, Spay away the Stray, or I Can Haz a Pet-Friendly City?
- Tim Stanek, The Schumann Resonance and You
- Lynn Strickland, 250 x 50kW x 2015 Challenge
- Brad Montgomery, Demanding Beards
- Mark C. Hackett, Using Film for Social Change
- Melanie Polkosky, How to Become a Global Citizen
- Alexis Davis, Gangbang-choo-choo-train-wanna-come-see-us-do-our-thang....on Sesame Street
- Zachary Whitten, How Technology Changes Sex